Carmichael Soccer Club Select Team Development Process 2016
1. Email to parents and coaches asking if they are interested in participating the CSC Select proram.
-Email will be sent to all CSC families in early-January.
*Please fill out our survey to indicate your interest- results will be used to determine which age/gender we have enough interest to form teams.
2. Vet interested coaches with a panel of CSC Board executives.
-Vetting committee interviews coaches in mid-January.
3. Announce play dates- Club wide via email, and post on CSC website and CSC Facebook page.
-Announcement will occur in early-January
4. Hold "play" dates to assess interest. Tryouts will only be held for the age/gender where we have enough interest (as indicated by the survey).
Carmichael Soccer Club age group "play dates" (time and specific day of tryout TBD):
U12 an up: TBD
There will be 3 play dates for each age group, it is expected interested players will attend all 3 play dates.
Each play date will be no more than 90 minutes and will include the following:
-warm up activity
-separate kids into teams
-play small-sided games to put kids into a competitive situation to see how they play with and against other kids
5. From teams- timing TBD
6. Team Registration: the team and players must register.
7. Practices start as early as June 1st (TBD by each team's coach).
-Coaches will be encouraged to group practices for similar aged Select teams at the same location on same days/times